Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

New Gear

After babysitting so much last week I took some time to go shopping and spoil myself. Does anyone have the problem of walking into Target and losing all of your money? Yes? Me too. Fortunately, they had some awesome sales/clearance which this college girl loved. Check out some of my purchases:


Those shoes were only $9! I had been considering buying new tennis shoes, and these are so cute! Over the summer I bought a water bottle from Old Navy and the straw mechanism didn't work so I had to deal with twisting the cap off every time I wanted a drink. It was kind of inconvenient. So when I saw that Target had Camelbaks on sale for $12, I jumped on the deal and picked up this purple one.

Buying new things for working out is starting to become more fun than buying real clothes. Who knew? :)

No comments: