Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

The Challenge to Change

challenge-change

One thing I have noticed is that it is really easy to hit a plateau and get discouraged. When you’re still working hard and eating well but you don’t see any victories, scale or otherwise, it’s hard to keep going. But in my experience with plateaus, both my own and others’, I have learned that the best thing you can do is to change it up.

You have to challenge yourself. Push beyond what has become normal to something that makes you uncomfortable.

That’s why I have decided to switch up some things with my diet and exercise plans. I haven’t quite figured out what those changes will look like, but I know I want it to be something that challenges me. Of course, I am open to suggestions.

Question of the Day: What is the last thing you did to challenge yourself?

brighter-signature

No comments: